Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

There's no accounting for taste





Periodically I look through holiday photos and am astounded at what other people find attractive. I love these stairs, and according to Picasa, this photo of mine received a few visits, whereas a picture of my flipflops received 227 hits, a bee buzzing around Provence this summer got 483 hits, and what I consider a ho-hum, yes another photo of the Eiffel tower which I didn't bother straightening got a whopping 922 hits from strangers who happened on my Picasa page.

2 comments:

mdgb said...

I have a similar thing going on on flickr - my most viewed picture is a picture of Iker Casillas lifting the European Championship trophy - not a great photo by any means. Proof that the tags make it popular! Otherwise it is the pictures from my "Stickmen in Peril" contributions that receive the most visits.

Mal and Ellie said...

I have to admit, I was drawn to the flip flops too. Creative, somehow. And my second choice was the bee. But then I'm a macro nut!